What is Web Promotion?
Web Promotion is the means of promoting your site to your prospective clients on the internet. After establishing the project a business must define, how it is going to market its web site.
One of the biggest fallacies in establishing a web site is the notion that, "if you build it, they will come." It takes continued promotions, both off and on-line, to build any meaningful traffic to a website.
An outstanding website may not appear on any of the search engines and may prove unsuccessful for the growth of your business without website promotions or online digital marketing. Read More
We offer following Internet Marketing Services
Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization assist to promote your websites in search engines. Get a brief clarification on seo and our seo techniques Read More
Search Engine Marketing
Search Engine Marketing includes pay per click and cost per impression. Listing of paid Advertisements and Sponsor links on Major Search Engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo and Social Networks.
You can decide the amount; you want to spend on such advertisement. We create the Ad campaign for websites in your budget.
We provide the best search engine marketing services
Social Media Optimization
Social Media Optimization or Social Media Marketing comes under the digital marketing which promotes your business advertisements or websites through social networks like facebook, twitter, Google plus, linked in, pin interest and more.
SMO plays a major role in off page optimization of SEO.
We provide the following social media optimization services
Facebook - Creating profile and fans pages, Landing pages, Likes and followers
Twitter - Generating traffic and followers in twitter
Google Plus - Google Authorship and followers in google plus pages
Social Media Promotion Strategy
1. Increasing the brand name awareness and retaining clients.
2. Create an SMO Promotion Plan and Execute It.
3. We have to research on how often a company’s competitors are posting their updates in social networks. Also, it is necessary to set a limit for number of postings that we are publishing in social networks every day.
4. We have to concentrate on each social network separately. We can publish same news on every social channel, but we should modify our promotion strategy depending on the audience in different Social Medias. For example:
Facebook is being used by all kind of people, so we can publish our news in simpler and easier way.
LinkedIn is also being using by professionals and business peoples; here we have to publish the news with professional look.
Instagram is different from these both social networks; we have to advertise here visually with images1 and videos.
5. Timely responsiveness to customer queries. We will receive a lot of messages and queries through social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Google plus, etc… We have to respond to those customers or clients immediately.
6. Track your each social network visitors stat; like Page Followers Count, Clicks on Website or Products, Page Views, Post Likes Shares and Post Impressions, etc.. We have to compare this stat with our competitor’s page stats and analyse the things, which we left out. Also, we can use this tracking report for finding the customers expectation and feedback on a product.
I gave my website for development and SEO to "Concern Infotech" I not only found my website on the first page of my desired key words. They also suggested "Google Ad words" through which I started to get instant calls and queries. I am happy to announce that today I have converted those queries into business. Google is now my reference partner.